사랑해
Hi! Hello!
Enjoy Your Stay! Don't forget to follow me!
Tagboard code here



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: ______
Circle Lenses... y u no give me?
Friday, 25 May 2012 | 20:19 | 0 comments
HI!


So... I have been wanting to own a pair of circle lenses ever since I was in 7th grade/ 1st year H.S.


Circle lenses - A circle contact lens, also known as a big eye contact lens and circle lens, is a cosmetic contact lens that makes the eye's iris appear larger; this product originated from South Korea.


It is very very popular now a days. I have been wanting to have them... but... I have no money to pay for them... my parents don't even allow me to get stuff like those... especially from the internet...


I'm just seriously interested in them...


I just envy people who have them...


I looked at internet stores that sells them but they were sold in the currency of dollars... i don't have that kind of money... :((


If anyone would want to donate some to me... I would happily accept it... Just give it to me as a present... puh-leasE? :((




P.S. I'm really serious... if you could donate some to me or sponsor some for me... i would be really really happy... :D email me at immabeamonster@yahoo.com if you are. :P


I want my eyes to look like this. ^

Labels:



Old things | New things