사랑해
Hi! Hello!
Enjoy Your Stay! Don't forget to follow me!
Tagboard code here



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: ______
Double Eyelid to Monolid Transformation... Impossible?
Tuesday, 29 May 2012 | 03:32 | 2 comments
HELLO! I'm baaaaack~~


So I have done my research lately... on the possibility to transform a double lid to a monolid... a lot of people said that it is impossible and we should just accept the fact that we are double lid people... 


I am also a person with double lids... but I have transformed my own lids to monolids... and it is safe... I Guarantee it.


So... i'm going to tell you how to achieve a monolid. No surgery needed. :D


--Things You'll Need--
1. eyelash glue


-- Steps --
1. Be sure to have a clean face and clean hands when doing this.
2. Put some fake eyelash glue on your eyelids. (from your crease downwards)
3. Make it sticky.
4. Gently pull forward the skin just above your crease.
5. Let the skin set on the glue.
6. Enjoy your new look. :)


--Tip--
Honestly, at first it will be painful and your eyes will be watery but try to blink fast... it helps. :)


I'm going to show you a picture of my before and after eyes. :)


Before :)



After :)

These are my real eyes... I swear to all of you, people... please don't doubt me. :)



GoodLuck~ <3


Old things | New things