사랑해
Hi! Hello!
Enjoy Your Stay! Don't forget to follow me!
Tagboard code here



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: ______
My Introduction To The Blogging World. :)
Friday, 25 May 2012 | 02:25 | 0 comments
Hi! Hello Blogging World!

I'm Zelly a.k.a. SuperGirl.
I'm an extraordinary girl.
I'm special.
My Nationality is Filipino and I'm 100% proud of it. :)
I'm friendly.
I respect different views of different people.
I don't judge because I have no right to judge.
I Love everything that is cute... like... ulzzang, panda, doodles/drawings, fashion.
I'm a HUGE KPOP lover.
Even though I love Fashion... I'm not really fashionable...
I'm sometimes insecure of how I look.
Why?
It's because... I'm not fair enough,tall enough, and fashionable enough to other people.
I hide the real me with make up and smiles.
I have a great personality.
My dream is to have a peaceful life.


Sometimes I can't express myself... so I sing.
Singing is half of my life.
It soothes me.
It makes me calm.
It helps me think right.
It helps me express my true feelings.


I'm single but unavailable... because I want to focus on having fun.
I don't want to be tied down to one person.
I appreciate guys who like me but... I just feel like I don't deserve their admiration.
I'm not NBSB... I had a BF once... but he was an asshole.


This Blog is going to be expressive...
I'm going to talk about everything.
Weird, scary, Funny, boring... anything.. just... anything. :P


Please show me all your support and make me feel welcome.


Muah Muah Tsup Tsup! ;)




Thank you for your time... Here's a cute puppy! :)


| New things